Legal Articles by Our Arizona Workers' Compensation Attorneys
At Crossman Law Offices, P.C., in Phoenix, our Arizona State Bar Board Certified Workers' Compensation attorneys dedicate their time and resources to exclusively representing injured workers in the Arizona workers' compensation claim process. For more than 60 years combined, we have provided dedicated representation on a personal level to good workers who want information on how to submit a new workers' comp claim, appeal denied workers' compensation benefits or reopen old injury claims.
- Employer “ultra rigid” in workers’ comp denial, court finds for employee
- Workplace injury data released as Arizona construction activity picks up
- Injured on the job in Arizona? Watch what you post to social media
- Arizona McDonald’s employees treated for heat illness
- Construction Accident Study Finds Surprising Result
- Inroads: The Exclusivity Provisions of the Workers' Compensation Act
- Establishment of the Average Monthly Wage: “Injury” Means “Disability” in Arizona’s Workmen’s Compensation Statutes
- Has the Compensability of Mental Injuries In Workers’ Compensation Cases Changed?
- An Introduction to Workers’ Compensation in Arizona
- OSHA Rules Protect Workers’ Health and Safety
- Arizona Waitress Unable to Show Injury Occurred in Course of Employment
- Construction Workers Have High Rates of Back Injuries
- Study: disabled workers are more likely to be injured on the job
- On-the-job illness and injury affect agricultural workers
- For some AZ workers’ comp claimants travel expenses are reimbursable
To learn more about our firm's work, please read the following articles. You may also contact us at 888-841-1197 to schedule your FREE PHONE CONSULTATION.
This page will contain a list of links to organize and provide navigation to information on your website.